HydraFacial / Microdermabrasion
A HydraFacial is one of the most effective procedures for skin resurfacing that does not involve the use of any invasive techniques.
HydraFacial / Microdermabrasion
An exhilarating and adaptable facial treatment, HydraFacial™ quickly revitalizes the skin’s vital tone and texture. Skin health and a young appearance depend on proper hydration. HydraFacial™, a non-invasive procedure performed at Refine | Define Aesthetics, cleanses and hydrates the skin all at once.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that can improve the look of your skin in several ways. Sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scars, melasma, and other skin issues and conditions can all be improved with its use.
Rejuvenating the skin involves gradually sanding away its thick outer layer using a specialized applicator with an abrasive surface.
How It Works
Having skin that is dry, wrinkled, or dull might make you look older than you actually are. Because of the sun and other environmental variables, our skin loses its elasticity and radiance as we get older. Dullness can detract from the desired appearance even in young patients. An unwinding option for dealing with these issues is a HydraFacial™, which is more effective than a standard facial but less invasive than skin resurfacing.
Our HydraFacial™ procedures remove impurities and other harmful substances from the skin and then restore protective and strengthening nutrients. The top layer of skin may be removed using a technique called microdermabrasion, which results in an improvement in the look of the patient’s skin. This exfoliates your skin using crystals or a diamond-tipped wand.
HydraFacial™ employs a serum and delivery strategy to restore:
- Antioxidants are essential compounds that help prevent cell damage and promote healing in the skin by isolating potentially harmful free radicals.
- Peptides are a class of amino acids that stimulate the body to produce collagen and elastin, two proteins essential to maintaining healthy, youthful skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally created by the body and is important for providing volume to skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a candidate for HydraFacial™?
- HydraFacial™ is a treatment that may be performed on any skin type. The HydraFacial™ procedure is gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. It’s possible that we’ll select specialized serums and tailor the therapy to your individual skin’s demands.
Is there any recovery time or discomfort expected?
- Many patients have compared the sensation to that of “a cool paintbrush moving over the face” throughout their therapy. There is no recovery time, so you can put on makeup and go about your day as usual following the treatment.
How many treatments are needed to see results?
- It is recommended to get one treatment once a month to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne, and oily skin.
Who is microdermabrasion for?
- If you have any kind of skin, regardless of hue, microdermabrasion is a safe option for you. The following skin issues are examples of why people might consider getting the procedure:
- lines and wrinkles
- abnormal pigmentation, aging spots, and brown patches
- Underwhelming appearance of the skin
- unbalanced skin color and texture
- Acne scars
- problem skin and scarring from acne
- Pimples and blackheads
- Damage from exposure to sunlight